Agile

What companies can learn from “Back to the future” (Part III)

What companies can learn from “Back to the future” (Part III)

Making plans for the future is a waste of time! But we can’t do without proper planning. Close your eyes and think of the last major project that you have been involved in your organization and ask yourself: What percentage of the plans and functionalities you had determined at the beginning of that project were actually […]

What companies can learn from “ Back to the future ” (Part II)

What companies can learn from “ Back to the future ” (Part II)

“ This is Marty McFly, Marty created his own VUCA! Marty is smart. Be like Marty”     We live in uncertain times where nothing we got used to seems to stick around for long. Just pick up any paper, turn on the news or simply go to your day job. Economic instability, […]

What companies can learn from “ Back to the future ” (Part I)

What companies can learn from “ Back to the future ” (Part I)

If you listen to the latest rumor in Corporate Town nowadays, Agile is proclaimed to be the new religion and everyone who does not convert to it now will be obsolete tomorrow. So you immediately have to rephrase your status meetings and steerco’s to “demo’s” and “heartbeats”, your department to “tribes” and quarterly planning to a “PI session” where […]

At Scale retrospective

At Scale retrospective

Wemanity Luxembourg facilitated a global retrospective, which span an entire day, for one of its clients. It was a great day that raised awareness among people on existing good practices and that encouraged them to also commit to a new set of improvement actions.  Everyone who has already prepared large-scale workshops or retrospectives – in our […]

Vos réunions n’aboutissent à rien, que faire ? – 1/2 les outils

Vos réunions n’aboutissent à rien, que faire ? – 1/2 les outils

Nous animons tous des réunions, ou y participons, et nous en avons tous beaucoup trop dans nos agendas. Nous constatons que la plupart ne nous apportent rien ou s’éternisent. En moins de 10 minutes, vous allez découvrir dans ce premier article, huit outils qui vous aideront à rendre vos réunions professionnelles, associatives, communautaires et même […]

Agile Food for Thought ?  Go to Podcasts ! – Here’s my story.

Agile Food for Thought ?  Go to Podcasts ! – Here’s my story.

A couple of months ago, I joined a wonderful company, Wemanity, which completely refreshed my mind and way of working. They advocate important values such as safety, caring, and sharing, which encourage their staff members to create and try new things. As far as I am concerned, I started listening to Podcasts. And a whole new […]

Arie Van Bennekum: “Agile is much larger than just IT”

Arie Van Bennekum: “Agile is much larger than just IT”

Arie van Bennekum, co-author of the Agile Manifesto, leading expert in Agile Transformations and one of our Thoughtleaders, talked to us about how Agile translates on a corporate level, and the inherent challenges in changing paradigms. Companies in all sectors are now facing fast-changing environments. Keeping up with the pace of innovation can be a […]

Software Craftsmanship : quand la qualité complète la fonctionnalité

Software Craftsmanship : quand la qualité complète la fonctionnalité

Inspiré d’Agile, mais pas seulement, le Software Craftsmanship redéfinit le rôle du développeur pour répondre aux contraintes modernes des entreprises. Développer un logiciel de qualité nécessite non seulement le recours à des développeurs compétents, mais qui, de plus, aiment leur travail, y trouvent un sens et cherchent continuellement à progresser. François Lecomte, Développeur & Tech Community […]