Agile

Keep calm, and do it yourself — An easy guide to run a usability testing session

Keep calm, and do it yourself — An easy guide to run a usability testing session

Or 9 simple steps to start testing your product right now!   Easier than you think, usability sessions are not implemented in all organisations. How many times have you said to yourself: “I want my product to be more user centric” “I need to run some test to prove them wrong!” “How long this meeting will […]

The Open Wemanity Day : prêts pour le décollage.

The Open Wemanity Day : prêts pour le décollage.

Le 17 rue Bouchardon semble s’agiter d’une ambiance particulière ce jeudi 25 janvier 2018. La foule afflue, joyeuse. Les Wemaniteers ont répondu (très) nombreux à l’appel trimestriel.   L’Open Wemanity Day, notre ADN   Pour que cette année 2018 atteigne de nouveaux records, rien de mieux qu’une journée pour se retrouver autour d’une vision partagée […]

Agile marketeer for the future is flexible, customer obsessed and facilitating.

Agile marketeer for the future is flexible, customer obsessed and facilitating.

Agile marketing. The term is everywhere in the marketing world. Self guiding teams, multi disciplinary teams, disappearing management –what is the future role of the Marketing Manager? And what does Agile exactly mean for a marketing department? Marc Nieman, Agile coach van Wemanity, has supported multiple organizations in their agile transition over the past 2 […]

Agile in retrospect: this year’s trends and challenges in 2018

Agile in retrospect: this year’s trends and challenges in 2018

‘Agile’ is one of the most commonly used terms in management this year. Moreover, it is a typical office buzzword which surpasses its goal by the excessive use of it. As a result, undergoing an Agile transformation recently is the exception rather than the rule. Fact is, implementing a successful Agile transformation remains difficult. The […]

The power of visualisation over documentation

The power of visualisation over documentation

One of the driving forces of Agile is transparency. Agile focuses on yielding faster and better business value, for that working efficiently in autonomous self-governing teams is essential. However, working efficiently in these types of teams cannot happen without the provision of the right information. For this, transparency is crucial. Transparency can only be created […]

The Agile Leadership Paradox

The Agile Leadership Paradox

Agile is a mindset that encourages more cooperation. This principle makes the two words agile and leadership seemingly contradictory since an agile organisation benefits from less hierarchy. How do we solve this friction between leadership and cooperation? By replacing hierarchical with visionary leadership. Starting at the very top.   The concept of ‘Agile’ is a swift, […]

Agile makes you Future proof It facilitates the Digital ever changing era.

Agile makes you Future proof It facilitates the Digital ever changing era.

Agile as a whole makes organizations future proof. Agile organizations are highly responsive, able to keep up and excel the digital transformation and innovate continuously. Today, a lot of companies still don’t have time to improve or get bogged down in todays thinking. The Integrated Agile Transformation Model shakes off this pattern. I will briefly […]

Are you Agile, or is your behavior Agile?

Are you Agile, or is your behavior Agile?

We live in a world that changes more rapidly and more frequently. So much so, that we can’t even keep up. Technology and organizations need to assume an adaptive state – they need to be flexible. How? Through Agile working. Agile working isn’t new. Ever since the Agile Manifesto was drafted in 2001, Agile working […]

Agile-Antipattern #221817 : Slicing a waterfall vs delivering value

Agile-Antipattern #221817 : Slicing a waterfall vs delivering value

We discuss often about what agile methodology IS, but today I want to address one of the most frequent NONagile practices done by who think that they have mastered the methodology. While what I will introduce is nothing new, it always helps to have several voices in the choir to ensure everyone hears.  More like Carnival singer… as a silly hat helps […]

Echec et mat : Quand la force obscure identifié je n’ai pas

Echec et mat : Quand la force obscure identifié je n’ai pas

Jeune Padawan que je suis, à une nouvelle mission me voilà affecté, pour le compte de l’Alliance. Enfin, la vérité c’est que j’ai officiellement un rôle de jeune Rebelle, bon, mais ça dans un autre épisode on en parlera…   L’arrivée du Padawan   Me voilà dans ma nouvelle guilde, tout content. L’avantage est […]